Sensor Chip Laboratory
A sensor chip laboratory was designed and constructed for the University of the Western Cape.
Main features included:
- ISO 7/8 cleanliness level
- Air Filtration to Class H12
- Directional laminar airflow inside room
- Active positive pressure control inside room
- Metallic panel construction
- Dehumidification and Air conditioning (Room kept below 30 % RH at comfortable set temperature)
- All lab equipment were specified and supplied as part of the project. This includes vacuum ovens, demineralised water systems, solvent handling cabinet with extraction, vacuum cabinet, compressed air supply etc.